On occasion, a teacher may cancel a scheduled lesson and not have sufficient availability within their schedule for a make-up lesson. Whether performing on the road or involved in other artistic projects, it’s possible the teacher’s schedule may be so crowded that finding a rescheduling opportunity that works for the student is not possible.
In the event a teacher is not available for rescheduling a lesson, the student does have multiple options to move forward. Students can reallocate their lesson credit to:
- Schedule a lesson with a different teacher
- Exchange for a package of Office Hours
- Exchange for one FREE Live, Online Group Class plus upcoming lesson discounts
- Exchange for multiple FREE Live, Online Group Classes
- Refund the lesson payment (only available for teacher cancellations)
Take a look at our class schedules to see what interests you!